Ihr Einkaufswagen ist im Moment leer.Mit dem Einkaufen fortfahren
We first developed these because I liked to put my wetsuit on in the garage before I drive to the break during the winter. Getting changed in a semi-warm garage is a lot better than shivering while changing into a wetsuit in the parking lot. Most wetsuits have wax on the bum from sitting on surfboards and you don’t want that on your car or truck seats. Additionally, upon occasions, I’ll get out of my favorite surf spot and drive down the beach to another spot and I sure don’t want to take my wetsuit off and then put a wet one back on. I needed a seat cover that could but put on and taken off easily and one that would be waterproof and handle the wax on the backside of my suit…the result is the Malo’o Neoprene Waterproof Seat Cover.
The major benefits of neoprene seat covers are:
• Neoprene seat covers look better for longer, and unlike some materials, they can withstand the light and heat of the sun. Meaning, they don’t lose their color or form, making it a great investment that will last you for years.
Since the covers are easy to wipe and clean, removing any dirt that might build up while going outdoors is easy. You no longer have to worry about scrubbing your seat covers or washing them repeatedly to get rid of stains. These covers can withstand all elements.
• Neoprene seat covers are not susceptible to moisture. Made from the same material as wetsuits, it will prevent excess moisture from penetrating the cloth fiber and harming the car seats.
Even if you accidentally spill your drink on your seat covers, you do not have to worry about damaging the seats. The material will repel spilled liquids in seconds, making it seem as if nothing was even there. This ensures the fluids dry quickly, which makes this seat covers ideal for open-roof cars (the material can easily withstand rain).
• Neoprene seat covers are non-flammable. Therefore, you can rest well knowing your car will never catch on fire from the inside, except if you pour gasoline on it. If you smoke, you have even more reason to get this seat cover. You do not have to worry about a cigarette burning your luxurious leather seats or causing your neoprene seat covers to combust. Nor do you have to worry about ashes or sparks causing any damage.
• Neoprene seat covers are great for high temperatures. If your car has a leather interior, the temperature inside your vehicle may rise to 150 degrees even though outside it feels like 100 or so. You are well aware of how inconvenient and uncomfortable sitting on your car seats can prove to be when the leather absorbs heat. It almost feels like you are in an oven with the unrelenting heat. Neoprene seat covers offer more comfort by deflecting more/absorbing less heat. This means your seats will be a whole lot cooler during the summer months. At the same time, your seats will also stay warmer during the winter months.
• Neoprene seat covers provide additional comfort. Even though your car comes with a natural suspension system, it is always a good idea to add an extra layer between the road, vehicle, and drivers/passengers. On cool days they will add warmth and on hot days they will prevent your bum and back of legs from getting burned on hot leather.
The Malo’o Neoprene waterproof seat covers are available in black, blue, green, and camo and come complete with an easy storage net.